The Black Wings of Pakenham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Black Wings of Pakenham

A place for the kids at pakky high to talk and chat at school about whatever they wish.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:18 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Upcoming concerts
Anime Quotes EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:50 pm by aram624

» Home Page Poll
Anime Quotes EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:32 pm by xZombiexBridex

» Sign the guestbook
Anime Quotes EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:16 pm by xZombiexBridex

» LOL SPORT!!!
Anime Quotes EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:09 pm by xZombiexBridex

» CHRISTMAS!
Anime Quotes EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:05 pm by xZombiexBridex

» TWILIGHT
Anime Quotes EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:00 pm by xZombiexBridex

» Supernatural
Anime Quotes EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:56 pm by xZombiexBridex

» Random Answers
Anime Quotes EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:53 am by iamskeleton

» Numa Numa (video)
Anime Quotes EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:00 pm by Jordan

Top posters
Terrenial Fox (639)
Anime Quotes Vote_lcapAnime Quotes Voting_barAnime Quotes Vote_rcap 
19ROXAS90 (531)
Rukia (384)
xZombiexBridex (299)
miss_marnie (119)
reydon (111)
badboy2_99 (96)
OneGrayWolf (93)
Subarugirl (49)
iamskeleton (34)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Who is your favourite member on the site?
Tiffany (xZombiexBridex)
Anime Quotes Vote_lcap20%Anime Quotes Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Rhiannon (19ROXAS90)
 20% [ 1 ]
Jordan
Anime Quotes Vote_lcap0%Anime Quotes Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
James (Terrenial Fox)
Anime Quotes Vote_lcap40%Anime Quotes Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Diwata (Rukia)
 0% [ 0 ]
Reydon
 0% [ 0 ]
Subarugirl (Paulina)
 0% [ 0 ]
Jacinta (iamskeleton)
 20% [ 1 ]
Kodie (badboy2_99)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is aram624

Our users have posted a total of 2420 messages in 157 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Black Wings of Pakenham on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Black Wings of Pakenham on your social bookmarking website

Anime Quotes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia
Posting Whore
Posting Whore
Rukia

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 pm

I think if it's one thing I like about anime, it's some of the random, epic or hilarious quotes that come out of various characters' mouths.
So show us your quotes, show us what moved you to tears or what made you ROFL so much you almost passed out (whether from lack of air or braincells we aren't sure yet Wink ).

As for myself I add the quotes -

Shakugan No Shana -
Shana: "Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP!!!"

Bleach-

Ishida: "Your brain must have been constructed wrong."

Rukia: A kiss is nothing more than a greating. It's no big deal. In the book I was reading the other day, even more shocking things were happen-
Ichigo: Don't compare this with that! Kissing a classmate is FREAKIN' HUGE! What the hell kind of books are you reading?!

ICHIGO: “Shut up! The one being rescued doesn’t get to complain! You just act the part and stand around trembling and say ‘Oh, save me!’”
RUKIA: “‘Oh, save me!’ my butt! I don’t tremble!”

Full Metal Alchemist -

Edward: "Who would want to eat white liquid secreted from a cow!?"
Back to top Go down
Terrenial Fox
Massive Poster
Massive Poster
Terrenial Fox

Male
Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:00 am

"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion)"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" - Lina Inverse (Slayers)"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!" - Ken Hidaka (Wiess Kreuz)"Survivability takes priority." - Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)"The boy's screams excited me far more than yours." - Tomo (Fushigi Yugi)"A drop from the moon dropped and disappeared into a room into my heart." - (Closing song) (All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku-Nuku)"I just love the smell of C4 in the morning" - Ling Ling (3x3 eyes)"I don't care about no artificial humans!" - Chichi (Dragon Ball Z)"You're a GIRL?!" - Faye talking to Ed (Cowboy Bebop)"Listen
up numbskull, if Kasumi isn't back by dinnertime, we're gonna have to
eat Akane's cooking, and if we do that, man oh man we're gonna wish we
were lost at sea! " - Ranma (Ranma 1/2)"No one's gonna take her from me...Akane's mine...and she's engaged to me!!!!!!" - Ranma (Ranma 1/2)"Ranma, please. I like you just the way you are. Please don't fight anymore. I'm begging you" - Akane (Ranma 1/2)"Panties, Panties, Panties" - Chii (Chobits)"I consider your class of demon very worthy, worthy to fight, and worthy to die" - Yoko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)"Do you think he knows it's a circle?" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)"I know as much of games as hugs and puppies, and care for them even less." - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)"Does a death wish cause you to talk to me that way?" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)"I don't like it! It smells girly!" - Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho)"Don't talk, it makes you sound stupid." - Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)"You try to sound like you think through things, when in fact you're not thinking at all." - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)"You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you." - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)"Hiei, I can't accept this. I value our friendship and all we've been through but... I don't like you that way." - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)"I'm...actually,
I'm a super-magical human. I have been hiding this fact for a long
time. But I have this precious kingdom to go back to. The reason why us
super humans have long hair is that our great king Rubalru had a
miracle vision when he was about to die. The person who gave him this
vision is called Great Kandora! When Kandora used his super magic
power, King Rulbaru's Super-Ultra-Magical-Force was freed like a bird
and made him grow Ultra-Strong-Magical white long hair from his head!
Just then, what happened was when King Rulbaru was resting, an emeny
kingdom suddenly attacked him. He was in such a terrible situation! He
thin asked Kandora for power! And then-!" - Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Back to top Go down
http://blackwings.omgforum.net
Terrenial Fox
Massive Poster
Massive Poster
Terrenial Fox

Male

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:01 am

"Yesterday Kyou-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyou-kun is a sex fiend!!" - Shigure (Fruits Basket)"Now I understand the relieved, I feel very situation..." - Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU)"Is there a need for a reason to kill someone?" - Mugen (Samurai Champloo)"Good ol' Zenigata, the archetypal Japanese man. Totally devoted to his work." - Lupin III (Lupin III)"Lupin! Don't you dare die before I get to arrest you!" - Inspector Zenigata (Lupin III)"[About the Roman ruins.]
This is a treasure for all mankind. Too big for my pocket, anyway." - Lupin III (Lupin III)"Pokemon isn't about tests, it's about battles! hahahahahaha!" - Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)"Mankind has no time left." - Gendo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)"The interaction of men and women isn't very logical." - Dr. Ritsuko Akagi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)"I musn't run away..." - Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)"I am the will of God, messenger of the divine punishment of Heaven" - Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!" - Alucard (Hellsing)"Nothing amazing happens here" - Naota Nandaba (FLCL)"Would you like to see my daughter? I have some pictures right here!" - Maes Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist)"My right hand is the judgement of god!" - Scar (Full Metal Alchemist)"Babies aren't born after just 5 months!" - Riza Hawkeye (Full Metal Alchemist)"I will protect my ninja way!" - Rock Lee (Naruto)"All the girls in Konoha are so hot these days." - Jiraiya (Naruto)"It's a bad habit of mine. When I concentrate on one thing, I forget other important things." - Tsukushi (Hana Yori Dango)"If you die, I'll kill you!" - Zoro (One Piece)
Back to top Go down
Terrenial Fox
Massive Poster
Massive Poster
Terrenial Fox

Male

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:01 am

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)"You made the rain bleed...you..." - Tomo (Samurai X)"Who is this place? Where are you? Me am Excel!" - Excel (Excel Saga)"That's life. Those are life. This is life. They're all lives." - Excel (Excel Saga)"...well maybe Padro should show you a flashback instead." - Pedro (Excel Saga)"Senior, do you suppose that this review episode is actually a way to relieve the tight production schedule for the staff?" - Hyatt (Excel Saga)"Excel: You know, all together this class probably doesn't have an IQ of 100.
Hyatt: Or even double digits" (Excel Saga)"Come on, scribbles on the bathroom wall, please show me the path that I must follow! " - Excel (Excel Saga)"Please don't worry, Mister, I only came here to obliterate you- not rob you." - Excel (Excel Saga)"Aren't we just a few lilies short of a shojo-ai?" - Excel referring to the scene (Excel Saga)"I
was only able to get back to being a real doctor by saving your life! I
realized that human lives have equal value by saving you! Nobody has
the right to take another's life! I've been living as a doctor with
that engraved upon my heart for years!" - Dr. Kenzou Tenma (Monster)"What
a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but
fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting
cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you
try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your
sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary
in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I
won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.'
If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut
you reflected in my sword?" - Urahara Kisuke (Bleach)"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them." - Ichigo (Bleach)"How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money. " - Ichigo (Bleach)"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded." - opening words of the first episode (Bleach)"If I have the power to make a differencen why not put it to good use?" - Kira Yamito (Gundam Seed)"Murrue: That's sexual harassment, major.
Mwu: Wha? It is?" (Gundam Seed)"I
am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue
Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus
George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call." - Vash introducing himself to Wolfwood (Trigun)"A man can't just live on carbohydrates alone..." - Spike Spegiel (Cowboy Bebop)"Chrno, the map is upside-down." - Azmaria (Chrno Crusade)"Azmaria is amazing. She's already learning how to kiss up to rich people at such an age..." - Rosette (Chrno Crusade)"*gasp* "Chrno, what have you done...!?" - Rosette [To Chrno after he fell into Satella's chest] (Chrno Crusade)"Love and Peace!" - Vash (Trigun)"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)"That's some good advice. Maybe I should write that down, frame it, and stick it up on my wall." - Colonel Karl Lichen Schubaltz (Zoids Chaotic Century)"Bansai, bathtoy, wise guy, waterboy, lights shine bright in the o-town tonight" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)" It must be the way you look, Vash the Stampede. Your very existence seems to cause me undue irritation.
" - Legato (Trigun)" It's a simple formula. The greater the tragedy, the greater the emotional effect." - Legato (Trigun)"And
to think, I could kill every man, woman and child here in the blink of
an eye if I wanted to. The power of death is intoxicating
" - Legato (Trigun)" There is nothing left to believe in." - Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)"Give me the gift of nothingness, give me death." - Legato (Trigun)" Why don't we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?" - Cowboy Andy (Cowboy Bebop)"Where would you like to fall?" - Cyborg 002 ( Cyborg 009)"DEEDILIIIIIT!!!!!" - Parn ( Record of Lodoss War)"There is no such thing as a weapon that doesn't kill.." - Chise (Saishuu Heiki Kanojo)"A sinner once passed away will never return, but sins will never vanish and the love will never die." - Les Soldats (Noir)"On
the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar
things inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces." - Alphonse Elric (Full-Metal Alchemist)"My
name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time
for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take
a good look at me and start freaking out!!" - Vash (Trigun)"Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)"The
past is the past... and the future is the future. A man is a man, and a
woman is a woman. I am who I am, and you are who you are. Like it
really matters anyway....
" - Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)"There
are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with
additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our
ship!?" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)"Thou Shalt not Kill! What the hell kind of a churchman are you!?" - Vash [talking to Wolfwood] (Trigun)"Ed will introduce Ed. Full name - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the 4th. Ed made up that name for Ed, isn't it cool?" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)"Faye faye smoke smoke, faye faye puff puff! Yay!" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)"Funny, funny smeeeelll." - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.
" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)"Total
slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La dee da
dee dide, genocide. La dee da dee dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin
the killing time." - Vash (Trigun)"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think." - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)"Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)"There goes another self-destruct system to waste." - Trowa Burton (Gundam Wing)"I wouldn't mind if you want to kill me, but I might struggle a bit" - Trowa Burton (Gundam Wing)"Oh,
man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him.
Sooner or later, he'll start saying that there's no air in space
because he didn't work on it hard enough." - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)"So my stupid student thinks he changed the secret of swordsmanship..." - Hiko Seijuro ( Rurouni Kenshin)"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)"Kira Yamato : You're...you're a girl?!
Cagalli Yula Attha: Whatta ya think?
Kira Yamato : No, no it just reminded me again that you are a girl.
Cagalli Yula Attha: That amounts to the same thing jackass!" (Gundam Seed)"You have to take the path you have to take." - Hibiki Tokai (Vandread)"Ranma: Look at him standing there, little jerk, what's his problem getting a crush on Akane like that.
Akane: Ranma, I'm sorry. You did it for me.
Ranma: W-wha?
Akane: You destroyed that spring to save me.
Genma/Ryoga/Mousse: YOU WHAT?!?!?! " (Ranma 1/2)"Commander Z: What's wrong with giving kids dreams?
Kotaro Nanbara: Those are dreams those are nightmares!
Commander Z: You yourself is good enough to give then nightmares!
Kotaro Nanbara: That's mine line to you!" ( Hand Maid May)"Saehara: "Everyone, thanks for coming during the holiday. Now lets get to practicing!"
Student A: "Now that is just wrong."
Student B: "Please take that off."
Saehara: "What's with you guys. You don't have enough enthusiasm!"
[Class reacting to the women clothing that Saehara is wearing for the
play.]" (D.N. Angel)"*points to Jet* "Don't give me that art of war crap! And you! *points to the other man* You take too long to take a sh*t"" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)" Someone once told me...that watching the birds made them want to go on a journey..." - Kino ( Kino's Journey (TV))" Someone once told me...that watching the birds made them want to go on a journey..." - Texted Narrator (Kino's Journey (TV))"You stupid hairy little stink'n... PANDA! PANDA! PANDA! PANDA!" - Eimi Ohba (Comic Party)"Hey! Sameji, why don't we give Takkun a little preview of forbidden lesbian love?" - Haruko (FLCL)"Tears of Sadness... Tears of Joy... They're far from the same." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)"We
humans are just made to be greedy I guess. But there are some of us who
can resist the greedy temptations and desires of our hearts." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)"Even without clocks, the sun will still rise." - Captain (King of Bandits Jing)"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters (Detective Conan)"How could I forget? He's into dead girls!" - Kagome (Inuyasha)"Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." - Ichigo (Bleach)""When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes ... spring!"" (Fruits Basket)"High School Girls!" - Kimura-sensei, on what made him become a teacher (Azumanga Daioh)"Sometimes I see dirt, and I try to follow it with my eyes." - Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)"42... 30... 31! Our marks add up to 103! We win!" - The Bonkuras (Osaka, Kagura, Tomo), upon seeing Chiyo getting 100 (full marks) in a test (Azumanga Daioh)"Growls at painting, clutching it tightly* "Damn you! Let me inside of you!! LET ME INSIDE OF YOU!" - Dark (D.N. Angel)"Ooh,
Dark, that sounds so dirty! Talking to a woman that way!
Unless...you're talking to me!! I don't mind at all!! Please, have your
way with me! Come on, I'm ready and waiting!" - Toto (D.N. Angel)"No matter where you are...
Everyone is always connected." - Lain (Serial Experiments Lain)"There
are three things I cannot tolerate: cowerdice, bad haircuts, and
military insurrection, and it is very unfortunate that our friend
Vegeta posseses all three of these." - Freeza (Dragon Ball Z)"I am the worlds strongest Coffee Candy!" - Vegeku (Dragon Ball Z)""Goku! I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"But Vegeta, we're already dead!"
" - Goku and Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)" I think you managed to singe some of my leg hairs!" - Radditz (Dragon Ball Z)"If you want to know the truth, you must have the courage to accept it." - Bear (.hack//sign)"Tenjou Tenga Ichigeki Hissatsu Hou!! Energy charge 120%
translation: (Heaven and Earth One Shot Sure Kill Cannon)" - Ryusei Date (Super Robot War: Original Generation)"I came to laugh at you!" - Chars Aznabal (Gundam)"You cant beat me in close combat!" - Kyusuke Ninbu (Super Robot War: Original Generation)"I am the sword who cleaves evil" - Zengar Zombolt (Super Robot War: Original Generation)
Back to top Go down
Terrenial Fox
Massive Poster
Massive Poster
Terrenial Fox

Male

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:03 am

sorry about the no spaces and all -_-
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Posting Whore
Posting Whore
Rukia

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:59 am

Geez use some formatting lol, I think my eyes just died.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Posting Whore
Posting Whore
Rukia

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:04 am

I think you forgot the best one.
Ranma -

"I love you and I will date with you" *repeats*

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Terrenial Fox
Massive Poster
Massive Poster
Terrenial Fox

Male

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:43 pm

I got them straight from a site and so i just copy pasted lol.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Posting Whore
Posting Whore
Rukia

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:59 am

Oh i see. LOL. are they really even ur fav quotes?
Back to top Go down
badboy2_99
Great member
Great member
badboy2_99

Number of posts : 96
Location : *Only god can judge me and only his word will seal my fate*
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:53 am

OMG I HAVE A GREAT ANIME QUOTE!!

ANIME f*** SUCKS!!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND IT.. LIKE DIAWATA EXPLAINE IT ALL TO ME???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/badboy2_99
OneGrayWolf
V.I.P
V.I.P
OneGrayWolf

Male
Number of posts : 93

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Haha, I remember my favorite quote of all time:

"People DIE when they are killed!!"

I have no idea who says it, but it's awesome. x3
Back to top Go down
Terrenial Fox
Massive Poster
Massive Poster
Terrenial Fox

Male

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm

My fave quote would have to be *If you are a burglar then you're not a very good one! For starters you should stop talking to yourself*
Back to top Go down
19ROXAS90
V.I.P
V.I.P
19ROXAS90

Female
Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 2:31 pm

THANKS JAMES U LIKE USED SO MANY QUOTES EVER THINK OF ANY BODY ELES!!

ok i'll use one from avatar: the last air bender first ep;

-Sokka: It's not getting away from me this time. Watch and learn, Katara. This is how you catch a fish.

(Katara leans over the edge of the canoe to see a fish. Hesitantly, she removes her left glove. She takes a deep breather and with a look of trepidation begins to motion with her exposed hand. Suddenly, a globe of water containing the fish bursts out of the water.)

Katara: Sokka, look!
Sokka: (whispers) Shhh. Katara, you're gonna scare it away. Mmmm� I can already smell it cookin'!
Katara (trying to retain control of the globe of water): But Sokka! I caught one! -
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhirhi_1990
Sponsored content

Anime Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quotes   Anime Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Quotes
Page 1 of 1