The Black Wings of Pakenham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Black Wings of Pakenham

A place for the kids at pakky high to talk and chat at school about whatever they wish.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:18 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Upcoming concerts
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:50 pm by aram624

» Home Page Poll
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:32 pm by xZombiexBridex

» Sign the guestbook
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:16 pm by xZombiexBridex

» LOL SPORT!!!
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:09 pm by xZombiexBridex

» CHRISTMAS!
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:05 pm by xZombiexBridex

» TWILIGHT
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:00 pm by xZombiexBridex

» Supernatural
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:56 pm by xZombiexBridex

» Random Answers
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:53 am by iamskeleton

» Numa Numa (video)
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:00 pm by Jordan

Top posters
Terrenial Fox (639)
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_lcapClosure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Voting_barClosure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_rcap 
19ROXAS90 (531)
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_lcapClosure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Voting_barClosure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_rcap 
Rukia (384)
xZombiexBridex (299)
miss_marnie (119)
reydon (111)
badboy2_99 (96)
OneGrayWolf (93)
Subarugirl (49)
iamskeleton (34)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Who is your favourite member on the site?
Tiffany (xZombiexBridex)
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_lcap20%Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Rhiannon (19ROXAS90)
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_lcap20%Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Jordan
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_lcap0%Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
James (Terrenial Fox)
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_lcap40%Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Diwata (Rukia)
Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_lcap0%Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Reydon
 0% [ 0 ]
Subarugirl (Paulina)
 0% [ 0 ]
Jacinta (iamskeleton)
 20% [ 1 ]
Kodie (badboy2_99)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is aram624

Our users have posted a total of 2420 messages in 157 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Black Wings of Pakenham on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Black Wings of Pakenham on your social bookmarking website

Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamskeleton
V.I.P
V.I.P
iamskeleton

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Empty
PostSubject: Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy   Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:07 am

Do you feel remorse for your sin?
Even though you helped make the inscription
And i saw the digits rise out of the corner of my eye
Severly out of balance against my favour
All these things are cable tied
To in sufficient time!

There's no time to tell a story
(Afraid to reach for something new)
When you've torched the curtains before their call

(Can you see this right in front of you?)

Get well aquainted with your ache
Don't look away
Cause and effect will be our tragic end!

(Afraid to reach for something new)

(Can you see this right infront of you?)
WOOOAAAAAHHHHHOOOOHHHH!!

You can't touch me
You're not to know,
You can't touch me
Never again!
You can't touch me
(You can't touch me)
You can't touch me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theghostofmcr
19ROXAS90
V.I.P
V.I.P
19ROXAS90

Female
Number of posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy   Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:01 am

wow do they scream those lyrics??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhirhi_1990
iamskeleton
V.I.P
V.I.P
iamskeleton

Female

PostSubject: Re: Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy   Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:28 am

not really. CIM are just like a hardcore/post hardcore band with higher vocals. their singer is so nice =) and he has an amazing voice =P
Back to top Go down
19ROXAS90
V.I.P
V.I.P
19ROXAS90

Female
Number of posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy   Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:50 am

that is good u meet him didnt u??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhirhi_1990
iamskeleton
V.I.P
V.I.P
iamskeleton

Female

PostSubject: Re: Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy   Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:34 am

omg yes!! it was so great they're so nice. they really care for thier fans coz we were like so exhusted and manny was just like are u sure ur ok? nd we're like yea fine sort of just really exhusted =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy   Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy Empty

Back to top Go down

Closure in Moscow - Here's To Entropy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Wings of Pakenham :: Music :: Lyrics-
Jump to: